Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Elimination of Jason Brock


The bottom 3 acts are “Fifth Harmony”, CeCe Frey, and Jason Brock, then sending “Fifth Harmony” to safety, leaving CeCe and Jason in the bottom 2 for the sing-off.


Since day 1 of this competition I truly loved everything about CeCe, from her look to her voice. Now I can barely stand the sight of her due to her new look and sound. I think this change made to CeCe is so not her. I don’t like the change made to CeCe or the slight change with Paige, and Simon commenting on these changes of Demi twice last night. And I honestly can’t agree more with him. These changes Demi has done to these contestants suck bad! 

I think that sing-off between CeCe and Brock was pretty much evenly paired up.  They both did okay, but not to their maximum potential I know they both have. I was so sure that CeCe would go home, but I guess not. The judges were undecided on who to send home leaving the decision up to America which is sending Jason home. Jason has a great voice, but to be honest, he isn’t one of the favorites. Sorry Jason. I wish you the best with your career. Good luck!

This vote ranking X-Factor is revealing now definitely can help these contestants out in a drastic way. That can let them know if they are doing the right things or not. In spite of that, I do not agree with the top two contestants with the most votes. Tate Stevens and Carly Rose were great, but not the best. And that’s just my honest opinion.

See you guys next week. 

-RON

No comments:

Post a Comment