Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Elimination of CeCe Frey and Diamond White...



The two acts going home tonight are CeCe Frey and Diamond White.

Finally CeCe is gone. Her time in the competition was way past due. In spite of that, I wish CeCe the best with her future career.

The bottom 2 remaining contestants ended up being Fifth Harmony and Diamond White. I truly believe Diamond should have stayed over Fifth Harmony, but it didn’t work out that way. Diamond was my last favorite contestant standing. I loved everything about her, from her sparkling personality to her powerful voice. I wish her the best. Good luck with your career Diamond.

Simon should feel so accomplished about having 2 remaining acts in the Semi-Final; meanwhile Demi is completely out with no contestants remaining. LA and Britney have 1 contestant remaining left, so this should be an interesting Semi-final.

Last night Carly Rose did the best in my opinion. I think she should have made the number 1 spot this week, but Tate stole it from under her nose again. Those two going head to head for the number 1 spot is interesting.

 

See you guys at Semi-Final.

-RON

No comments:

Post a Comment