Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Finale: And the winner is......



In spite of ___ winning, they all deserved to win. All three of these contestants are very talented. Although neither one of them were my favorites, I’ve been convinced they all deserve this. 

I’m sorry to say this but, we all knew the battle was between Carly Rose and Tate. Fifth Harmony didn’t stand a chance against either one of them. I wish them the best though. Good luck Fifth Harmony.

Tate and Carly Rose’s duet was amazing. I loved it, although, it would have been even better if Miley Cirus joined in on her song. These two contestants deserve to be where they are. I wish them both the best regardless of the results of the competition.

And the winner is Tate Stevens. Congrats Tate. You deserve this.


See you guys next season.

-RON

No comments:

Post a Comment